Friday, July 30, 2010

Darling Cousins

Ok so this first picture is NOT a darling little cousin, it is a skunk that dad trapped in a live trap on the porch for the second time. He did not seem to be in any hurry to leave his cage as the door was propped open and he spent all day in there napping. Luckily he was a sweet little guy and did not spray anyone. As dad said sure is a cute little stinker!

Puddles of water, hours of entertainment!

Talon and Paisley







Paisley, yep she is adorable, I was watching her and Talon one afternoon while we were down visiting the family. I could not help myself to take these cute pictures of her and Talon, I could not get Talon to hold still long enough to get any of just him he is a boy with lots to do! I was drawing with the kids on the sidewalk with chalk and I drew a butterfly and a flower and Talon said that's a flower and a butterfly I said yep do you like flowers and butterflies, he said no girls like those and I like man things. Way to funny when he said that with his New Yorker accent, he is a crack up. Our kids have such a great time playing with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment