Monday, July 23, 2012

It's been a year........

My goals as a blogger were to keep up with our family happenings and news for journal for us mainly and some family and friends that might want to see what's going on in our life.  So much for the year that past in a flash.......... Any way so I am back I hope at least I want to be back. We have been busy, busy with life like everyone. I would love to catch up with all the fun things and pics, because I hate to miss them but I am sure that won't happen. Random posts and events to come....

Park Valley Rodeo......July 2012


 Ok Dad, maybe I don't want to ride a sheep after all.... Funny because Challey man was so sure he could ride the big one, and hold on tight.


 Tess still wanted to ride but only if dad would not let go....




McKoy was proud as punch when he caught this big rooster in the chicken chase, he was even more excited when he got to take it home.

Ashton could not wait to see his prise.
 

And for our smallest cowboy, I think I have thousands of pictures of him sitting on dads horse, but every time I see him I can not help but take more. He is so content and at home there, he was so excited when I got him this white cowboy shirt like dads, he puts it on and is so proud when he is wearing it. He even walks and talks different, its so dang cute. He acts all cowboy and tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment