Wednesday, October 17, 2012

School

      We are back in school, homeschooling again with K12, our first week was brutal. I can only hope that I can get a system worked out that will work. With 3 kids to teach this year, I am busy. Feeling a bit over whelmed to say the least. Matt is helping out a lot, he will take Challas with him and that cuts the distraction's. And Challas LOVES to be with daddy. Who doesn't though, he is awesome and fun.
       Funny I started this post a while ago and did not have time to finish it. Sadly though the first paragraph was written the first week in September and now its the second week in October and well things are still brutal. Ok they are some better, I know where to find all our lessons and such but we are still under so much work, I mean they keep these kids so busy they have so much work. It dose not help that we have the slowest Internet in the world,  that makes for some frustration in waiting for lessons. Oh boy I am getting a lot smarter! Oh yes the kids are too! But we are working our buts off, there have been so many days that we start school at 7 am and are still going at 6pm.  Each child may not go that long but I am there straight through, and its mentally exhausting. Yep it wears me out. All I can hope is it will all be worth the time and effort in the end. I do know that you appreciate the information much more the 2nd, 3rd and 4th time around!
          So we will keep at our daily chore of school and hope to get better and better at it..... We may need a few prayers... no really... daily prayers are needed.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment