Sunday, July 19, 2009

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

Well Last night we traveled up to Glenns Ferry to a rodeo, Matt was entered in the Stock Saddle Bronc Riding. On the way there the temperature gage on the truck kept climbing finally reaching 103 degrees, Oh my it could not be so I thought to my self until I rolled the window down and the wall of heat hit me in the face. Its 8pm and its a 103, this fat girl dose not tolerate the heat, and really not that much heat, humid heat no less! Well Matt did great, he drew a horse that bucked hard on the first go and scored 78 points, which won that go around. Then they brought back the top 5 rides from 2 nights to win a Henry 17 HMR Golden Boy Rifle with an octagon barrel. He was the top score from both nights, he drew another good horse and made an awesome ride on this one to scoring 80 points winning this go around to. So he made out like a bandit, a new rifle and $1300 cash. So to say it was worth all the sweat and heat we sat though! I video taped his rides and wish I knew how to post them. I will get a picture of the Rifle it is a neat gun and post it later. Way to go Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment