Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh another Koy!

So those of you how know our Koy, he is one of a kind and comes up with the funniest stuff. Yesterday we were checking the damn's with Matt in the ranger and while sitting in a patch of grass as tall as the ranger I told the kids they had to stay in there might be a snake in that grass, so Koy goes to tell me about a show he had watched about how they got "benifa" out of snakes and they would get them mad and they would bite a balloon that was on a bottle and the "benifa" went in the bottle. This entire time I am trying to figure out what "benifa" is. Then it dawns on me I think he means venim! Oh Koy and his vocab, what are he and I going to do when his vocabulary and spelling sections come in our schooling packets! He will make up the new words and expect me to spell them, we are in serious trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment