Friday, January 28, 2011

Kids say the cutest things!

I try to remember all the cute little things the kids say but usually forget, to help my memory I have to document the ones I can still remember....

Tess, "so mom the sun is out today, so can I get my bikini on and run through the sprinklers?" Me, "Its the middle of winter Tess, its cold..." Tess, "Well the sun is out and I can just go play in the mud and then put the hose in the tree and the sprinkler on it then wash off the mud and wrap up in my towel, then I won't be cold." Me "Really Tess do you see the frost on the weeds out there, its so cold." Tess, "Well then dad can take us to the hot tub and and I can wear my bikini with my floater..." So at the end of this conversation we agreed on a really cute skirt and top for the day!

McKoy now almost 8 is really petitioning for a later bed time, he proclaimed last night that he is pretty sure he was born nocturnal, and he should stay up till 10pm on school nights... Very clever don't you think.

The power went out a couple of nights ago right as we sat down to dinner. So after gathering up our flash lights and lanterns and candles we ate in a dim room but it was kinda fun. After dinner we were glad to get the power company called, it would take them 2 1/2 hours to get here to get the lights back on, so we put Bambie II on the lap top for the kids to watch, Challas was so annoyed at all of us paying attion to the movie. After trying to demolish the computer, the kids started laughing at Thumper and Bambi, Challas thought they were laughing at him. He started running in circles, stomping his foot, acting tuff it was quite the show. every time the kids laughed he turned up his little show, it was so funny, to bad it was in the dark and we could not get it on video.

Ashton has this sense of humor, you will hear her laughing so hard at the sillest things. She also is very creative and active, she is the one acting silly or playing games and Challas is laughing with and at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment