Monday, January 24, 2011

Skiing

If at the beginning of the winter you would have said you going to ski this year? My reply would have been I wish.... Wishes do come true sometimes. A gal in Grouse got together a ski club and invited us to join. What a great idea and she got lessons too. So me, McKoy and Ashton will be skiing for 6 weeks one day a week, how fun! We have been twice and I am happy that I still know how to ski its been so long. And I'm so amazed with the kids at how fast they are picking it up. They are cruising down the hills with out much trouble, actually I am having to keep up with them. They got the chair lift down with out any troubles either. We drive almost 2 hours to Pomerelle but its a cute little resort without lift lines and some great runs. A huge thank you to Alec, for some great equipment we are hooked up! Hope to see you on the slopes some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment