Wednesday, January 5, 2011

TERRIBLY..........

Happy New year! My new year started out great went to bed at a decent hour a change for us. But New Years morning, not long after Challas and I had been up the rest of the kids got up, I was busy in the kitchen for a moment and then realized where is Challas? When that thought comes to mind, don't walk, sprint to the bathroom,,,, ahhh yes its true he is obsessed with the toilet and contents there of.

So off I went to find one happy little boy, who was holding the plunger which had been stirring the toilet bowl, and now had water in it and he was DRINKING yes I said drinking the water out of it. That sight leaves a terribly thought in my mind and stomach for that matter, where does a mother go from here? Yuck, and try not to dry heave while you are figuring out how to clean this kids stomach... After a week of kids forgetting to close the bathroom door and Challas getting into the toilet and just fishing at least 4 times a day, this was the cake topper.

Challas is terribly cute when he gives you that smile and then goes on doing his deed, and terribly sweet when he melts into you with a hug, and terribly funny when you scare him in a game of hide and seek, and terribly adorable when he cuddles his blanket in one arm and you in the other, and terribly smart when he goes and gets one of his boots and one of his siblings boots on and a hat and scarf on in hopes of going with daddy, and terribly scrumptious when he wrinkles up his nose when he is going to attempt to tell you something, we so love all the little things about this kid, BUT, the toilet fetish is terribly disgusting.

There will be no pictures with this post, there was no time to document that act, besides the picture in my mind is good enough, one I'll never forget. I'll be sure to tell his first date! Oh he would seriously hate me for that!

So for this year I Hope that is the last Terrible Toilet incident!

No comments:

Post a Comment